Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP is a body of knowledge that explicitly deals with enhancing your mind towards personal transformation and permanent change.
NLP examines patterns of behaviour and helps people to increase their self-awareness. Effectively, people can use NLP to reprogram their mind, change the patterns of their thoughts and emotional behaviours. NLP brings together three distinct areas of neuroscience, linguistics and behavioural patterns.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Use NLP perspectives to examine themselves and understand the underlying NLP principles;
- Modify internal representation of past events and convert them to positive experiences;
- Use NLP skills to reprogram themselves, increase their confidence and read others;
- Set goals systematically and boost confidence when dealing with future events using NLP programming;
- Establish rapport using NLP techniques and use empathic communication to get the most from their encounters;
- Persuade others using language patterns & NLP meta-programming; and
- Boost their confidence by reframing and applying NLP techniques on their inner voice
- NLP techniques
- Rapport Building
- Goal settings – the NLP way
- How does your mind work?
- Self – confidence
|18 January 2022 (Day 1)||8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
|19 January 2022 (Day 2)|