This programme gives you up-to-date perceptions into the domain of not only internal auditing but also risk management, corporate governance and interrelated activities in the banking industry.
It aims at educating and improving the functions of Risk-based Audit, Risk Management, and Risk-based Compliance roles within the Corporate Governance parameters, in order to promote operation among these functions and improve their harmony in the banking process.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Implement effective auditing practices to enable the assessment, monitoring and reporting of governance risks in support of decision making, business performance, and adherence to regulations, policies and mandates;
- Plan and conduct an effective audit in accordance with best practices;
- Learn how to write an effective and accurate audit report;
- Understand organisational risks, risk appetite and risk tolerance and how to incorporate this into internal audit planning;
- Manage the relationship among Internal auditing, Risk Management & Compliance functions;
- How to manage opening and closing audit meetings; and
- Understand how fraud and financial crime can be committed.
Who Should Attend
- Employees involved in the process of internal auditing and internal departments, particularly in the banking industry;
- For Middle level management, Managers and Officers involved in Governance Departments, Risk Management, Compliance and Operational Risk Management process, in particularly in the banking industry.
|1 – 2 May 2024
| 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Download Brochure Here