The examination for this module is designed to test relevant candidate’s knowledge and understanding on the rules and regulations under the Securities Markets Order, 2013 and its subsidiary regulations, notices and guidelines.
Who Should Attend
- A representative of a CMSL or an exempt person (a company who does not hold a CMSL but is licensed and regulated by BDCB), who intends to apply for a CMSRL to conduct any
regulated activity(ies) prescribed under Part II Schedule of Securities Markets Order, 2013.
- A person who is licensed as a CMSRL holder to conduct all regulated activities except the regulated activity of safekeeping and administration of assets prior to the implementation date of the Rules and Regulation Module.
- Any other person who does not fall within the aforementioned categories and wishes to take the examination are welcomed to register and take the examination.A person who is licensed as
- The examination can be completed by passing a 2.5 hour duration, consisting of 100 multiple choice questions.
- The passing mark for the exam is 65%.