The Strategic Management Series consists of mini programmes to better provide participants the opportunity to be more involved in the process of strategic planning and be able to implement what they have learned in each of the programme.
Strategic Alignment is an important top-down approach to ensure that the top vision is cascaded down throughout the organisation hierarchy, down to the individual level. Strategic Implementation, which follows strategic Alignment, is an important bottom-up approach where the execution of a strategic plan takes place from the lowest or individual level gradually trickling up to the top level of an organisation.
Workshops included in the Strategic Management Series are:
- Strategic Management Framework
- Crafting a plan that works!
- Aligning Organisational Management to Strategy
Supported with case examples, group exercises and feedback evaluation.
Who is this Programme for?
This programme is suitable for middle to senior management officers whowill be directly or indirectly involved in the development, implementation and monitoring of strategic plans at their organisation.
- Understand that an organisation consists of a top level strategic plan and several mini strategic plans of the different levels, all of which must be aligned to the top vision as well as that Strategic Implementation is the execution of strategies or actions in order to meet the key performance indicators and vision; and
- Acquire a set of tools and techniques to carry out strategic alignment and build an implementation & evaluation plan to monitor, review and update the action plans.
|Strategic Alignment 1: Aligning Strategies & KPIs to the Top Vision|
|Strategic Alignment 2: Cascading Top Vision throughout Organisation Hierarchy|
|Implementation & Evaluation Plan to implement and monitor the action plans & KPIs|
|10-12 July 2023||
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
|Normal Fee||$ 1,100.00||$ 1,250.00|
Download Brochure Here